Mother’s Day Part 3: The Meal
Pair your delicious watermelon appetizer with an even more delicious Turkey and Brie Sandwich with Fig Jam! Your mom is sure to love this sweet and crunchy menu item.
Thinly sliced Honey Turkey
- Smear a good amount of fig jam onto your baguettes.
- Lay your turkey, arugula, pecans (for some extra crunch!), and Brie slices onto your baguettes and cut the sandwich into two.
- Wrap in parchment paper with some colorful twine and add to your picnic basket!
Enjoy the picnic with some delicious, infused, filtered water. Since it’s an extra special day for mom, why not try a spritzer?
What you’ll need:
Strawberries (raspberries or blackberries are great too!)
- Start with some filtered sparkling water in a mason jar.
- Add blackberries, lemon slices, a few mint leaves, and ice.
- Cover the Mason jar with a tight lid and add to your picnic basket (or even better, put the spritzer in a decanter and take some wine glasses with you for a cute and classy picnic)!
Try this 3-part Mother’s Day series, and share your photos with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aquasana.