Honey Roasted Sprouts
If you have trouble eating enough greens, this will definitely change your mind. Brussels sprouts are among the worlds healthiest foods as they can help lower cholesterol, improve stability of DNA in white blood cells, and protect against cancer.
The plant is packed with a ton of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins; so naturally, the taste of the uncooked veggies less than appealing. However, the recipe below will leave you wanting more as it is the perfect combination of healthy and delicious. See below and try for yourself!
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 cups Brussels sprouts
Olive oil spray
A drizzle of honey
1. Steam your Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes.
2. Lay them evenly on a cookie sheet and spray with olive oil spray.
3. Season the sprouts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parmesan cheese.
4. Roast at 450 degrees until the cheese is golden brown.
5. Top off with a drizzle of honey and enjoy your new favorite veggie snack!
The best part about this snack is that kids love it! It’s like eating baby cabbages, and who doesn’t love baby-sized foods?
Try this recipe and share your photos with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aquasana.