Baked-in-Goodness Chicken Breasts
We all have those days that are just long and tiring. The last thing you want to do is go home and spend all night prepping and cooking a healthy meal – so you resort to something quick and easy, like ordering takeout or eating random items from your pantry that have been collecting dust for weeks.
The recipe below is not only easy, but quick to prep. While it’s baking, you can relax or spend some time getting last minute chores done so that you can have the rest of the night to yourself.
What you’ll need:
2 Boneless chicken breasts (skinless)
1 Cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, fresh prepared
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Let’s get cooking!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix Parmesan cheese, oregano, italian seasoning, and garlic powder together and spread on a flat cookie sheet.
3. Coat a second cookie sheet with olive oil.
4. Spread Greek yogurt evenly across the entire chicken breasts.
5. Coat breasts in the seasoning mix and place on the olive oil-coated cookie sheet.
6. Let bake for 40-45 minutes and serve warm over a delicious salad!
It’s super good and you won’t feel bad for eating it. Why not give it a try? Try this recipe with your own spices and share your thoughts and photos with us on facebook.com/aquasana.